Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If we had any type of offense we have 1 loss this is a f*cking joke…if it wasn’t for this defense we would get blown out every game feel bad for this defense

Can not believe we are really going to take this L to Duke.

Team ran for like 250 yards in the first half...and Mark Richt thought it'd be wise to switch back and forth between f'n Rosier and Perry all second half and let them throw bombs away.

Can't ******* explain this nonsense.

Advertisement
Not the bags, The program is 2nd tier period. They nickel and dime the coach's, We were lucky to get Richt, Shalala killed this program and it circled the drain.

That's why I'm saying it's not the bags you boys keep down voting all you want to I know some of you south Florida coaches on this board know what i'm talking about. Drive around the youth parks and listen to what teams kids talking about. These 18 and 19 recruits have never witnessed the Miami Dominance! The 2010 and 2011 classes did. These boys were being born in 2000 and 2001. ****** haven't seen a good Miami team for real. That's why they can't respect it.

Advertisement
Like this **** seems impossible to me but richt found a way. Meanwhile willis pulling an albert haynesworth

Advertisement
Advertisement
here it comes guys, the UM version of 'the Drive'....

you will all remember where you were when this historic march happens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back