Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Program has been done. The top kids from here don't respect the U anymore it's why they are leaving not the bags.
Not the bags, The program is 2nd tier period. They nickel and dime the coach's, We were lucky to get Richt, Shalala killed this program and it circled the drain.

Advertisement
why Not put Weldon in.He can’t suck any worse than the two idiots in front of him..who knows might actually complete a pass or two.

Advertisement
Some of you guys are DUMB. Great or great coaches DON’T have players that continually make mistakes every game. They are coached well and DEVELOP their craft. The development going on this team is a TOTAL COLLAPSE of this team
Stfu u goofy

Richt is garbage

Advertisement
wtf were they thinking? they hired a guy who just got fired. ****, mark stoops we be killing it with our athletes, that guys team looked slow as **** and they are still doing ok in sec

The U part 3: Death of the U. Mork has buried this program. I wonder if conference USA is looking for new members?

Advertisement
Let’s get 2 stars and 3 stars and continue to suck behind awful coaching

Advertisement
I believe N’Kosi is better than Rosier. I believe we should have a better record with him Richt is panicking. The entire season he has coached like his job is on the line. btw the defenses is smoke and mirrors. Hurricane football is rush for 4 DL.

Richt destroyed the mental psyche of both QBs and the entire team. I've never seen a more mismanaged QB situation in my life.

I honestly believe that Richt ruined Perry. He was so much better than Rosier those first games he was in. Now this is trash. Bout as bad as Rosier trash. Probably not that trash though, cause at least he doesn't have a noodle arm.
That’s the Richts coaching him up that’s what we pay them for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back