Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
What's so sad is that I fully expected this team to look like total dog **** tonight before the game even started. It really sucks to know that the talent advantage we enjoy vs most teams on paper usually ends up mattering very little when our team actually hits the field. So frustrating..

Richt is just so desperate now, lol, it's actually funny how reckless he is at this point
I do wonder about his mental state.

He's had Perry on a short leash and ridden Rosier waaaaaay beyond any reasonable measure (dude can't play QB at this level). Now he's going for it on 4th and 2 with a QB that's 3-10 for 0 yards who he clearly doesn't trust.

It's just baffling.

Ya'll really need to stop looking at classes in future cycles. Bama earlier this year was in the 30's. You know where you stand once the season starts approaching. But our class is going to be nasty in a bad way. No kid on the offensive side of the ball's going to want to play in this. Basically say by to Neal and MAR. And Crowley may flip to Ohio State after seeing this consistent **** show.

That’s irrelevant really. You’re right that the class will collapse under the weight of Richt’s ineptitude.
But the point is you can have that kind of class here. A competent coach can bring in Top 10 classes here, which would get every young coach erect.
Whether you eventually scare them off because you suck so badly (like Richt is) is a completely separate point.

Advertisement
No...I think Richt saw this kid is trash. He's no 4 star. He isn't even close on pitch and catch throws.

I said after last week's game that this team would not win another game this season. I stand by it. 5 and 7

Honestly think Thomas transfers after this season...We need to make a huge off season splash with coaching changes. If not, this program is done.
Why would he do that and sit out a year NFL drafts guys on potential. The **** system he is playing in won’t stop him from getting drafted same with Willis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back