Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
You know what’s great about this game? We had 250 yards rushing in the first half

Advertisement
Remember. Richt was not able to recruit a qb that could play this year. This ultimately falls on him.
He also didn't recruit a single RB his first year here, making us move Dallas to the RB position out of necessity. Starting to think the AD at UGA is the one who really ran things for Richt's clueless *** there

Advertisement
Bama, OSU and Clemson have all made the CFP/BCS with Rosier caliber QBs.

But carry on whining about the QB situtation as Richt smirks and cashes another cheque.

Advertisement
You can ***** about Richt all you want, He played in the SEC and averaged 10 wins a year, His recruits almost beat Alabama last year,The problem is the talent on this team is overrated....South Florida talent is overrated, period.

Bruh Richt sucks! We aren’t talking about beating Bama...we are talking being able to score more than 12 points vs Duke, UVA and BC. We have way more talent than all 3 of those teams combined. The only player on all 3 of those teams that would have a chance to start here is Dillon on BC.

This team looks lifeless i feel bad for these players. Richts either needs to take a backseat and be a figure head CEO or get out of here.

What would be worse, going for it with 9 minutes left or kicking the onside kick with 5 minutes left against UVA? Can't make up my mind Richt is making it really tough on me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back