Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so sad, we have no offense. Not only no offense, they can't even play any sort of complimentary or situational football

Advertisement
i dont want to here that ****, wtf u think players do in practice. they practice plays and plays over and over again, you should be able to go out and execute them and not drop balls, miss blocks, fumble, and if your a qbyou should always look to see who is blitzing before you hike the ball. that the kids should be executing rn. Now i will say the play calling is not good, but its not all of the problem, the real problem is the culture there are no dogs on that offensive side and its just sad.
and the other teams does just exactly the same thing.......

Bro, I'm with you. Richt is clearly causing the players to fumble the football, not block, miss tackles, commit penalties. Fire his *** and hire you....oh wait. You don't know **** about football.

Hes the head coach. its his third year. why the **** are these problems happening if not for him clearly allowing it and not coachingh against it.

Advertisement
Richt lost this in the 3rd when he went for the fg. Should have went for it on 4th. Instead blocked kick and td by duke.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't worry about no recruits we aren't about to land the Big fish. Team needs to focus on grabbing some of the underrated targets and actually winning. Big time prospects don't want to come here

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back