Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
******* Richt. He just made Kosi fumble the ball on our own 5 yard line. Son of a *****. Why didn't Richt just listen to this board and keep Rosier in the game and just run the football on three straight plays.

oh wait...
All this right after calling the fumbles play! Fly the bannerz!

Advertisement
Not gonna lie the plays are not the best, but im starting to see what Richt is talking about. the players are not executing at all u can just see it.

You would think someone gets paid a lot of money, dare I say in the 7 figure range, to assure something like that happens.

That play was a mess from the start. Boulware legit false started twice there....

This offense is putrid and now you KNOW why spring practices were closed. Im afraid of what Gerald Willis did to these yups.
all qbs regressed cause of Willis, damnit man

I think they only allowed blind people to watch practices and maybe Krazycane

This drive is the players not executing not on cmr.players need to realize make the play before you celebrate.and do it on the field instead of Twitter

******* Richt. He just made Kosi fumble the ball on our own 5 yard line. Son of a *****. Why didn't Richt just listen to this board and keep Rosier in the game and just run the football on three straight plays.

oh wait...
rode that horse too long.. CMR is at fault for most of this... but not all.............. get a grip

Advertisement

oh wait...
This O is so crappy it's going to make every QB that sees the field look like crap. That is 100% on Richt.

Still too early to fly the banner. You got to give Richt 4 full years before you do that.
We've gone backwards in year 3.

That doesn't happen if you have a good HC - this is his team now and we look ******* terrible. I don't want a HC that needs an NFL QB to win 10 games.

Advertisement
We are atrocious! Offensive line is horrible! Brevin Jordan has not helped, no running game, no kicker, no punter, play call sucks!

Defense amazing!

No way this team beats Pitt or VT best hope is beat GT and win 6 and play in a toilet bowl game for more practice for Perry hopefully.

Advertisement
Richt sucks I have no faith that is he is WILLING to make the changes to be successful.

This play calling makes no sense. Rosier sucks so bad. It’s seriously an insult to keep trotting this guy out here every week.

Not gonna lie the plays are not the best, but im starting to see what Richt is talking about. the players are not executing at all u can just see it.

It's Mork's 3rd season. This is all on him.

I know this is a controversial hot take but you guys know it can be bad play calling AND poor execution right?
play calling is half the problem, but the players are not stepping up. nobody is stepping up, and taking over the game on offense. its just said because there are no dogs out there on the field, everybody playing like scared little *******. That being said that is a coaching problem, because they affect the culture.

Advertisement
Agreed, but isn't the offensive coaching staff supposed to teach them how to execute?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back