Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
surprising how undisciplined the defense is week after week. We should be able to play straight up and win match-ups, but opposing OCs repeatedly use our aggression/over-pursuit against us.

Its his MO. suckers dumb fans into thinking we have a great defense bc we will have 6 TO games. but then we will get steamrolled as well.

Advertisement
The whole stadium booed when Richt was on the board doing a PSA. I looked over to Randy Bethel and he was like 🤷🏾‍♂️... I love it. Richt is inept on the OC side.

I’m hammered now how the **** did they go 10-0 last year till Pitt

Advertisement
Just about every up and coming hot name would want to coach here.
We had a top 10 class last year. And the number 1 class going into next year.
There are very few young coaches that wouldn’t love that talent.

Ya'll really need to stop looking at classes in future cycles. Bama earlier this year was in the 30's. You know where you stand once the season starts approaching. But our class is going to be nasty in a bad way. No kid on the offensive side of the ball's going to want to play in this. Basically say by to Neal and MAR. And Crowley may flip to Ohio State after seeing this consistent **** show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t understand this sh**. we are going to lose to Duke! I would understand if N’kosi was playing, you sacrifice today for the future but Rosier short hos load.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back