Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Who would want to coach here, Honestly we are a 2nd tier program with no money to hire a real coach. We would end up with some retread, Like a Kevin Summerlin type.
I'm not sure who the next coach would be.

I expected competency under Richt, which would be enough to win the ACC Coastal every year and get us back into the national picture.

We're not even getting that, this team is a ****show right now.

can someone guard Zion Williamson already

Oops I forgot this is football got mixed up cause the games close

Advertisement
I’ll watch every game because that’s what I do, doesn’t mean I have to like it!

The team needs to STFU and WIN THE GAME!!! Talk crap once you don't suck

Advertisement
Once again, Rick gave the opposition good field position with the stupid FG decision.
The offense has scored 12 points that’s all you need to know. I don’t give a **** if it’s been raining

Advertisement
Duke is punking us. Duke. And they're gonna win on top of it

Commit seppuku mork and jorn

Advertisement
Those are good too. You ever ordered cookies via the popular food delivery service that rhymes with "goober"? They will deliver at all kinds of crazy hours. The perfect post-massage treat.

I have not but this sounds very exciting.

Perhaps I will try tonight.

I'm not sure who the next coach would be.

I expected competency under Richt, which would be enough to win the ACC Coastal every year and get us back into the national picture.

We're not even getting that, this team is a ****show right now.

I like Holgerson. Or Babers.

it is his fault they can’t block. cmr doesn’t care about special teams

I agree with some things on richt but y’all are getting ridiculous. He can’t snap the ball catch the snap put it on the ground then kick the ball. That’s on the players and execution. Major changes need to be made at special teams and oline but stop blaming the man for the players playing scared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back