Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richt getting out coached again which has become a weekly theme. Cuttclife making Richt looking a choir boy. Every offensive team we face has innovative plays. You would think after 33 games here Richt would have learned something. A TOTAL CLOWN !

Advertisement
Advertisement
Who would want to coach here, Honestly we are a 2nd tier program with no money to hire a real coach. We would end up with some retread, Like a Kevin Summerlin type.

Just about every up and coming hot name would want to coach here.
We had a top 10 class last year. And the number 1 class going into next year.
There are very few young coaches that wouldn’t love that talent.

Advertisement
surprising how undisciplined the defense is week after week. We should be able to play straight up and win match-ups, but opposing OCs repeatedly use our aggression/over-pursuit against us.

Advertisement
I enjoy a nice oatmeal raisin.
Those are good too. You ever ordered cookies via the popular food delivery service that rhymes with "goober"? They will deliver at all kinds of crazy hours. The perfect post-massage treat.

Richt said we just needed a run game. Almost 300 yards rushing tonight and still losing. Lol

Advertisement
I just don't think I have another new coach rebuilding plan in me. Coker, Shannon, Golden, and now Richt..............it's just be one bad decision after another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back