Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Rain- Duke 8 straight punts, Dry- two drives, two scores

The MVP was the rain, kept us in it. Miami's offense now has to win this game. Somebody has to make a friggin play.

If we lose to Dook this ****** dook team in particular
The prosecution vs Richt can rest their case

Advertisement
Their better be some coaches fired at the end of the year. We have GT and VT on the road, and Pitt at home. There's no lock we even make a bowl game. In year 3, that's fireable.
At this point I am all for whatever it takes for major changes to be made. This is as bad as our probation years, without the scholarship reductions!

I’m at a loss, you finally use jet sweeps and motion but it’s in a ******* monsoon.

And we are still so predictable

Advertisement
What really sucks is how much of a let down this season became, I have no faith in this staff to improve this team.

Advertisement
Shut up dude that was the right call to go up by more then two. Not richts fault players can’t block and spicer is worse at catching a snap then he is at punting.

43 yards? On a wet field? With consistently bad ST? No, that is exactly the wrong call. Cutcliffe would have (smartly) pooched it from there.

Mork is the most conservative coach I have ever seen. He will win nothing of significance anywhere. What more does anyone else need to see?

I'd have wanted to see golden still if I knew rick was going to turn out to be this ******* ****** of a corch that he has been

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back