Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What does your ability to kick my âss or not have to do with you being a sorry âss porster? You started when you got into my parenting skills. Fûck you. You dont know shît about me and what I've been through or done but i know you sûck âss as a porster here. I know you whine and cry over language in a game thread and at Canes fans giving nicknames to enemy team corches. Get off the board. You're not made for it.

I would put money on my Boy RVAcane whooping that ***aloons ***.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What does your ability to kick my âss or not have to do with you being a sorry âss porster? You started when you got into my parenting skills. Fûck you. You dont know shît about me and what I've been through or done but i know you sûck âss as a porster here. I know you whine and cry over language in a game thread and at Canes fans giving nicknames to enemy team corches. Get off the board. You're not made for it.
let me think about this. stopped name calling when I was 9 years old. and I respect my kids, family and friends and try not to lower myself to using language like you think is normal... so go home and call your wife and kids Mother >>> like you consider them.. stay on football and we can enjoy the banter

I do not see any of this Tua hype.

Long wind up inaccurate down the field.

Amazing what having agents while still in college gets you...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back