Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something as simple as the JT4 motion...why THE **** does it take 8 games and 3 losses to throw that in?

I mean, it’s nice but it’s not like super innovative. It’s just a dexent single wrinkle. Why not from game one man??

And Richt decides to run that in a torrential downpour where its near impossible to run east west. smh

Advertisement
boom.gif

All bets are off in this slop. Richt's gotta feel good about our ability to run the ball and play D. The only thing that beats them is a fumble, blocked punt, freak play. IMO. Dook doesn't want to play in this isht. They wanna go home, The D picked it up right after it started raining.

Advertisement
****n Mork. Puts Kosi in with bad field position and a fckn cyclone. Things clear up a little/better field position and puts Rosier in to handoff...Kosi could have done that....****n rick.

All bets are off in this slop. Richt's gotta feel good about our ability to run the ball and play D. The only thing that beats them is a fumble, blocked punt, freak play. IMO. Dook doesn't want to play in this isht. They wanna go home, The D picked it up right after it started raining.

Yup you know he’s going to tuck his tail and try to protect the lead

Anyone who thought Rick would come out with a new playbook and show critics that he deserves to be the OC- I hope you didn't bet money on that.
i mean we've run motion and jet sweeps....and we even ran an outside zone run a couple times.....that already is basically new for us tbh...pretty sad that its true.

Advertisement
Anyone who thought Rick would come out with a new playbook and show critics that he deserves to be the OC- I hope you didn't bet money on that.
It’s not the plays. It’s that all 11 players on our opponents defense every play, every week are executing flawlessly and they stop us.

Advertisement
anytime big mouth.. get out from behind you're keyboard
What does your ability to kick my âss or not have to do with you being a sorry âss porster? You started when you got into my parenting skills. Fûck you. You dont know shît about me and what I've been through or done but i know you sûck âss as a porster here. I know you whine and cry over language in a game thread and at Canes fans giving nicknames to enemy team corches. Get off the board. You're not made for it.

Advertisement
We should go get the OC from, PURDUE, Arizona State, Missouri , West Va...... APPY State, Utah, Utah State, NC State, anyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back