Passing:
Canes:
Rosier: 5 of 8. 37 yards.
Perry: 1 of 4. -4 yards.

Duke:
Daniel Jones: 6 of 11. 21 yards.

Rushing:
Canes:
DJ Dallas: 6 for 115 yards. (long of 83)
Homer: 11 for 83 yards. (long of 43)
Rosier: 3 for 24 yards.
Perry: 1 for 9 yards
Gray: 1 for 4 yards.

Duke:
Deon Jackson: 7 for 86 yards. (long of 75)
Mateo Durant: 4 for 6 yards.

Advertisement
Rich gonna ride this defense to the bitter end.

He's probably in the locker room right now saying "We scored twice Manny, It's all up to you now."

Advertisement
Something as simple as the JT4 motion...why THE **** does it take 8 games and 3 losses to throw that in?

I mean, it’s nice but it’s not like super innovative. It’s just a dexent single wrinkle. Why not from game one man??

Rich gonna ride this defense to the bitter end.

He's probably in the locker room right now saying "We scored twice Manny, It's all up to you now."

Playing strong defense and running the football been a winning combination (especially when you don't have a good quarterback) since the beginning of time.

Miami isn't losing football games to the likes of Duke, even with Malik f'n Rosier at QB if they run the ball 45 times a game.

Advertisement
Not to derail but I just saw all the crystal balls for Crowley to Ohio State........****!!!!!!!

Playing strong defense and running the football been a winning combination (especially when you don't have a good quarterback) since the beginning of time.

Miami isn't losing football games to the likes of Duke, even with Malik f'n Rosier at QB if they run the ball 45 times a game.

Now you've jinxed it. uh oh

Advertisement

Apparently we need a cutting edge offensive mind. Someone like, you know, Dan Mullen.

Advertisement
halftime stats:

Passing:
Canes:
Rosier: 5 of 8. 37 yards.
Perry: 1 of 4. -4 yards.

Duke:
Daniel Jones: 6 of 11. 21 yards.

Rushing:
Canes:
DJ Dallas: 6 for 115 yards. (long of 83)
Homer: 11 for 83 yards. (long of 43)
Rosier: 3 for 24 yards.
Perry: 1 for 9 yards
Gray: 1 for 4 yards.

Duke:
Deon Jackson: 7 for 86 yards. (long of 75)
Mateo Durant: 4 for 6 yards.
You forgot the jet sweeps with Thomas?????

Now you've jinxed it. uh oh

Nah, b.

Run the football and we'll be fine.

If Miami abandons the run in the second half, then I would be worried.

Get one more score and you gonna be prime in-game biorhythm for the chain to come out.

I hear ya bro but I wouldn’t bet my life it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back