Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Number 34 is a baby back *****

Honestly, we botched his recruitment. He did want to come here. We low key gave him no attention. I liked Humphreys in HS. I was actually very big on him and when I found out he liked us, I was hoping he came here. He plays w/ a bit of chip on his shoulder against us.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Possibly the most horrible half of football I have ever watched.

No doubt in my mind Richt is worse than Golden.

If Diaz's D hadn't pitched a perfect game after their one mistake, we'd be down 3 TDs right now. They got the ball inside the 50 at least 4 times. I hate Rick so much more than I ever hated Shannon or Golden. I mean it. At least no one pretended those other guys were "successful" coaches.

Advertisement
Why is it so hard for people to ***** and moan about the right things? Rosier sucks, play calling isn’t great we know those things... that can be true and it also be ok to shut down the offense when you need to go 80 yards in a monsoon with no timeouts in a minute, good lord guys it just makes you look like you don’t think at all you just have pre typed messages ready to go regardless of situation... oh wait

Advertisement
Honestly, we botched his recruitment. He did want to come here. We low key gave him no attention. I liked Humphreys in HS. I was actually very big on him and when I found out he liked us, I was hoping he came here. He plays w/ a bit of chip on his shoulder against us.
True I just didn’t know that I’m just loling at him getting worked up over nothing

The rain has been a blessing in disguise for sure. It was looking bleek before the downpour. Need to score more points. A 5 pt lead doesn't give me any kind of comfort

Anyone who thought Rick would come out with a new playbook and show critics that he deserves to be the OC- I hope you didn't bet money on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back