Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
he isn't good. Perry is better though. Idk if you've seen the throws rosier makes. there ******* garbage.

So are Perry’s. And when we actully throw descent passes
he isn't good. Perry is better though. Idk if you've seen the throws rosier makes. there ******* garbage.

The only thing Perry does better then Malik is he will keep his eyes down field when he starts to run. When Malik takes off it is 100% run. But once again they both are below average. We have now switched QBs and punters back and forth in this game. We do not have college caliber players at either position. I truly think if we just had average at those two positions we have one loss and give LSU a run for their money.

Advertisement
I’m ok going straight Gtech and not throwing again... their Dline sucks and it looks like we’re blocking a bit today why do we need to?

Advertisement
I'd actually tell you that to your face. You still mad that we make up names for other teams' corches??? Does that upset you???
not at all. spent long time in Vietnam taking care of ***-holes like you

Advertisement
Advertisement
My high school use to pluck kids from the soccer team to punt every year and they were wayyyyy better then the two punters we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back