Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd and short and we throw a 20+ yard pass. I swear we do this all the time.
 
I'm just a stupid person I guess.

But you know, if I'm head coach of any football team , up by a couple scores with 8 minutes left, my star running back is injured, I'm gonna put the next man in.

But I'm just stupid when it comes to stuff like that.

That's why I don't make 7 figures in the coaching world

And it's not like Homer hasn't shown that he can play and be trusted. That was mind-boggling
 
Not liking what I’m seeing from Richt. I know he’s frustrated with the offense but to Burn the final timeout with 8 minutes left because you aren’t sure how duke called the penalty is ridiculous. You have GA’s, Asst. Coaches, water ppl to keep you informed.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I think Walton was heated because the guy put a knee in his chest so he cranked it to 11. Problem is that his ankle is a 6.
 
Need quit letting Walton punk our coaches. Dude should've been subbed a long time ago. Homer isn't exactly garbage. Not sure why we're not utilizing him more.

Yep, love the competitiveness in Walton but sometimes you gotta tell him to take a seat
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top