Canes v. Duke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Love the great throw comments yet against any DB worth his salt. That **** would've been picked and the same ppl would be asking why he threw it in double coverage to Berrios.

agreed that was a lucky one

Advertisement
Duke gave us their best shot in the 1st half...

We adjusted, caught up to their tempo & opened up a can on their ***...

It's nice having a staff that has consistently shown that they can adjust at the half, but it sure would be nice to come into these games against lesser opponents as if we had watched any of their previous film.

Love the great throw comments yet against any DB worth his salt. That **** would've been picked and the same ppl would be asking why he threw it in double coverage to Berrios.

That's what I thought too.

He's a WCO QB (in terms of arm talent) without the ability to move his feet - not sure if they'll find a fit for him in the NFL.

On the Njoku deep pass, Walton made a huge blitz pick up. Yearby has gotten Kaaya killed on whiffed blocks. My guess is that Richt isn't going to use him until he fixes that.

Advertisement
Edwards has done well, but what happened to Yearby? Hurt? Suspended? Not in the game plan?

Advertisement
gus might be getting burn today because it's senior day and he might be a grad transfer

Nah I think he'll come back.

It's no coincidence that the two best athletes we have at RB are getting burn - they staff are looking for playmakers out there.

Advertisement
I kind of wish WE were the ones that knew how to adjust during the FSU game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back