Canes v Cornhuskers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
If you clone Pete Carroll's staff and put them on both sides of this game - UM's roster wins 97 out of 100 times.

Advertisement
Goldens MO since he's been here is play with "integrity" (I.e. neutered), class (no personal fouls) and respect for the other team.

Tonight proves his boys don't give a **** about his teachings anymore.

Fire Golden NOW

This

Sfla has dogs that want off that leash

35 times but not one **** time i've seen a stack box.. get al goldens a** out of here! its straight a sh** show! i can't stand his a** anymore.. full of sh** whatever **** excuse he comes up with 1-23 against teams with 5 losses or less f****** pathetic!

Advertisement
Goldens MO since he's been here is play with "integrity" (I.e. neutered), class (no personal fouls) and respect for the other team.

Tonight proves his boys don't give a **** about his teachings anymore.

Fire Golden NOW

THIS!!!!

Every run play, our entire defense locks up and stalemates with a blocker. Nobody shedding blocks, nobody attacking or shooting gaps. Everyone is just flowing to the ball and waiting. No penetration or aggressiveness out of out D.

Advertisement
So far, my prediction has been 100% correct.

I predicted we'd beat FAMU and Ark St. While, getting blown out in every single other game.

Make sure you guys remember that this game turned on Duke's fumble. We were going in for the lead.

Make sure you remember that this is an awful Nebraska team that a competent coaching staff would have stuffed and mounted by the 3rd Q.

Or maybe the game turned when we didn't ******* stop Abdullah once the whole god **** game

Advertisement
Golden is done. He has had his chance to compete with legit teams and he has failed miserably

Time for the garbage time touchdown that makes the game look a little closer than it was!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back