Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
a 17-12 battle for the ages...............................................................................................with CMU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny was never ready for this. ******* garbage hire lazy as ****. It’s not the staff we need to put pressure on, it’s flake James. It’s always been that way, our athletic director is pure garbage, even our basketball team has digressed.

Advertisement
The loss of JJ, Redwine and Jackson were way underestimated coming into this season.
Loss of joe Jackson and Willis is bigger tbh. Add that with baker Calling plays and knowledge and patchan seeing extensive time every game? Whew

Advertisement
I hate these ******* redneck *** ******* referees! ******* redneck *** ******* referees

I know. Which means Manny Diaz will be dead to me for that long. I’m so distraught over this game. I really thought we were getting better. I ******* hate everybody!
Im right with you man. I actually reached your point at UNC after 4th and 17. Diaz isn’t the guy and it ain’t even close. We just have to hope and pray he’s let go sooner then later.

Yeah fsu is gonna put up 50 on us... In the first half.
Virginia is gonna kill us.
Pitt is gonna demolish us.
We're gonna beat VT in OT... 13-10...
Yeah we suck y'all

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back