Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I just don’t understand why it’s so hard for our playcallers to recognize what works and stick to it, why do we have to get cute with **** that won’t work?? O line doesn’t get a pass but sheesh

Lol

Briles is good. Enos is good. Briles system or something similar is what fits Miami.
U can’t tell these homers anything. FSU is averaging like double the points Miami is. The difference is, Miami has the defense to win a game if they put up 31 in a half. FSU does not.

Advertisement
I don't know man... Our O-line looks way worse because Enos keeps calling these weird slow-developing play-action passes.

There must be some mafia folks down in south Florida that keeps our coaches from really coaching well. They must be making money off these games.

Can we ever get a legit explanation why Knowles is still playing besides seniority, he's always around a positive play for the offense.

Because he can hair it out.

They ******* blow...

Sick of the offseason hype on average *** leftover players we get after the top schools are filled up. We ain’t never gonna be back.. we’ll always be that “young team” bc the second players are eligible to leave, they do regardless of draft status because this program is a shell of it’s former self.
i hope you're wrong but i do see some truth

Advertisement
Lets see where we end up

Against CMU:
Albany
3/13 on 3rd down, 13 first downs
Wisconsin
11/13 with 37 first downs
Akron
5/17 with 16 first downs

Miami
1/7 with 14 first downs

And ain’t no reporter going to ask about it

Advertisement
Lmao we all thought our freshmen would get some burn this game SMH... I honestly knew we wouldn't win by 30 but ****. THIS??

Advertisement
It's not arm strength, it's timing. His timing is terrible.
Its arm too. Regardless of timing if you have the arm you can push it downfield. He hasn't over thrown not 1 deep pass. They have all been short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back