Advertisement
The DC??...How bout
DC
DB Coach
OC
WR Coach
OL Coach...etc
DB coach-has missed a ton on recruits

OC-gets to cute. Gives off “smartest man in the room” vibes. Call plays like he is trying to prove a point

WR coach-I have no opinion on him at the moment. Besides a few drops, in my untrained eyes on WR, they have been decent.

OL coach-again, I don’t have an opinion on him yet. I don’t know the intricacies of o line play enough to tell if he is the problem or our players just suck at that position. Could be both.

Yea I took your bait even though my post was about THE PLAYERS on D being solid.

Butch's recruiting at the P5 level would have kept this mess from ever happening. Take your head out of your ***.
But Butch's skills shouldn't be affected regardless of where he coaches. At the very least he should be picking up C-USA talent comparable to the rest of the conference and developing it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm not talking about the pirate thing... I'm talking about his abrasive, confrontational personality, which is not going to play well in the inner city in Miami. Plus, the whole Trump connection isn't going to help with that either.

Idgaf what he says or dies if he’s better than these Pop Warner coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back