Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Enos was brought in to make our offense have pizzazz with motion etc in addition to being more than functional? We are neither. We run motions and the ball is hiked into Jeff Thomas's ***. I can't tell if we want to have an explosive offense, or a grind it out one. It's like we can't decide what identity we want to be before the game starts. And adjusting to another team when you don't know yourself is a total disaster (see today for exhibit A).

Advertisement
He's so much better it's not even close. Actually went out and hired a god **** passing coordinator from the NFL and look what he has Joe F^cking Burrow doing

And remember how most on here were calling him an idiot before our game last night lolol don’t be surprised if the leaving hire helps fsu we suck

Campbell is garbage but did you just see Zion? He got DESTROYED TWICE IN A ROW. LOL at Zion getting better because he survived UNC/BCU. Kid might be the answer in 2 years but should be redshirting not starting
I have been seeing Zion for 4 straight games. Campbell is less of a Liability at RT than Nelson at LT. That's why Scaife should have been starting there. I question Barry and Enos. This Oline is a **** show.

Advertisement
Hopefully Manny has ran the analytics at half time and put the data through the computers so that we can adjust.
4B37EF6E-0EC1-4D2E-A956-CEFD5A8C3053.jpeg

I stopped being really invested when we hired Manny. Got all my rage out when we lost to UF and completely checked out after UNC. Will always watch the Canes but it doesn’t really bother me anymore. It’s comical more than anything
I was ****ed when we hired Manny, then when he hired Enos. So much so I had to take a month away from here. Eventually, I began to drink the Kool Aid. What a mistake that was.

Advertisement
As bad as that half was.....and that was pretty fooking turrible (remember im a homer too), i think this second half will be more telling of our staff and team than the first half

Advertisement
Advertisement
I knew sh.t was going to go bad when Enos started running his mouth. ******* clown talking about running up the score.

Advertisement
I thought Enos was brought in to make our offense have pizzazz with motion etc in addition to being more than functional? We are neither. We run motions and the ball is hiked into Jeff Thomas's ***. I can't tell if we want to have an explosive offense, or a grind it out one. It's like we can't decide what identity we want to be before the game starts. And adjusting to another team when you don't know yourself is a total disaster (see today for exhibit A).
OL weak kittens and qb hesitant to go deep. Both could get better, but maybe not today or this year unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back