Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
What’s funny is everyone of us is gonna keep the game on lol. I just hope we don’t lose because I’m seriously pounding these beers
I stopped being really invested when we hired Manny. Got all my rage out when we lost to UF and completely checked out after UNC. Will always watch the Canes but it doesn’t really bother me anymore. It’s comical more than anything

Advertisement
Get out of the ******* iformation... literally nothing good happens in those plays
This is what i don't get with enos. When he spread the field vs uf the offense had success. When he started to spread the field vs unc the offense started clicking. Dude lied from day 1 talking bout its a pro-style mixed with spread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Pointing out one flaw on this team to make message board points is so stupid. The offensive line is trash, the playcalling does not account for their trashiness, we commit penalty after penalty, the wide receiver routes in the play calls don't correspond to a team that stuggles to protect, etc., Jarren is out of it. The entire offense sucks. The defense has gotten bailed out by drop after drop after drop by their wide receivers. OPEN wide receivers. The problems we have right now are everything. When it is everything then the issue is the head coach.

You forgot lining up wrong on a punt and then getting the next one blocked. Spot on otherwise.

Advertisement
LOL at Richt talking about Clemson vs. Charlotte saying great teams don't "slop it up" in these kind of games

Like uhh the ****** canes team you built and are now taking shots at?

Guys calm down we are a young team!

This is the U!

We knew we’d take some licks here early with a young team.

Let’s wait until these guys are juniors and seniors.

Who is good that stays for those years?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back