Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Pointing out one flaw on this team to make message board points is so stupid. The offensive line is trash, the playcalling does not account for their trashiness, we commit penalty after penalty, the wide receiver routes in the play calls don't correspond to a team that stuggles to protect, etc., Jarren is out of it. The entire offense sucks. The defense has gotten bailed out by drop after drop after drop by their wide receivers. OPEN wide receivers. The problems we have right now are everything. When it is everything then the issue is the head coach.

If we were on the road, we'd be down 17-7 right now. Lucky it's a home game. Enos also isn't giving Zion any help on that side. You'd think after watching the DE blow past him without being touched, he might try to give him help on the edge. Right now the best option is to just go wildcat and forget passing.

Enos clearly thought Zion got better after UF like this whole board (including myself). Guess what? We were wrong. He's still a 2 star tackle who should be redshirting

Advertisement
In this game we have open wide receivers? That's news to me. Whenever we have a playcall to give him time, no one is open. The play is designed like crap and the players don't get open.

Maybe not on 3rd down but on early downs CMU is selling out to stop the run and Enos keeps calling lethargic play action where Jarren gets hit before he can get the ball to said wide open receivers.

Advertisement
I think balling is a stretch. They have given up way too many 3rd down conversions. Def keeping us in it tho
They are doing their jobs. I'm not saying the are playing like a #1 defense but
I need your tv. I have seen guys open consistently in the middle of the field and cmu just not making plays. But sure the defense is balling.
Our D isn't making plays?

Advertisement
This is as bad as Randy losing to USF, or Golden getting stomped by Clemson. I have never turned on a coach so early, but this is just pathetic.

Advertisement
Pointing out one flaw on this team to make message board points is so stupid. The offensive line is trash, the playcalling does not account for their trashiness, we commit penalty after penalty, the wide receiver routes in the play calls don't correspond to a team that stuggles to protect, etc., Jarren is out of it. The entire offense sucks. The defense has gotten bailed out by drop after drop after drop by their wide receivers. OPEN wide receivers. The problems we have right now are everything. When it is everything then the issue is the head coach.

oh yeah: we can't run the ball at all.

LSU figured out that putting your athletes in space and playing with a pace is the most effective way in college football to score. Let your athletes make plays.

Yeah pace is a huge issue for us. We play slow and don't even use the time to make pre-snap adjustments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back