Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I haven't studied them every game but against Texas Burrow was dropping dimes into tight coverage and WRs were winning 50 50 balls. It's not like those plays were schemed wide open.

We get a lot of open receivers but nothing else goes right. Execution matters.

In this game we have open wide receivers? That's news to me. Whenever we have a playcall to give him time, no one is open. The play is designed like crap and the players don't get open.

Advertisement
Absolutely horrid first half. Sickening. Just get the W. Haven’t read the past 87 pages but I’m sure the fans who get erect when we lose are having a field day.

we'll see if O adjustments are made here soon...but somehow I doubt it...we CAN make them, and we HAVE made them....but will we now with our pride in the way and a banged up QB?

I haven't studied them every game but against Texas Burrow was dropping dimes into tight coverage and WRs were winning 50 50 balls. It's not like those plays were schemed wide open.

We get a lot of open receivers but nothing else goes right. Execution matters.
LSU figured out that putting your athletes in space and playing with a pace is the most effective way in college football to score. Let your athletes make plays.

Advertisement
Im watching all these offenses put up points with ease and this offense still struggling to score 20. Fields just had 6tds in a quarter for osu.

Advertisement
We need 3 more offensive linemen recruits (6 total). Guys like Denis, Kris Love, Baker, etc. We need competition at this point (besides just hoping for elite guys).

Agreed. I’d also hope they look at the portal for grad transfers who played and got passed up by new recruits. This program is in a developmental trap of throwing out young players on offense too early and not having any experience at all. At this point some 22 year olds who had college coaching and played some college games are definitely better than trotting out young potential to get shell shocked. The cycle can’t continue forever of pushing out freshman to be fed to the wolves and then repeating again and again.

One of the many disappointments is that the team could have moved into the top 20, maybe even top 15 with so many of the ranked teams failing. Florida could have been a win. UNC should have been a win (thinking of the 4th and 17 failure). Now, I am not sure UM even beats CMU. Unable to crack even the top 25. Not a good way to recruit high school talent.
I believe if the Florida game was our second game and not our first...we win. Now I also believe we were just destined to lose to UNC this yr. No matter what.

99a9febb2561e69cc0a3774d6837992b.jpeg
Her daughter?

Advertisement
What’s funny is everyone of us is gonna keep the game on lol. I just hope we don’t lose because I’m seriously pounding these beers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back