Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
We need 3 more offensive linemen recruits (6 total). Guys like Denis, Kris Love, Baker, etc. We need competition at this point (besides just hoping for elite guys).

Advertisement
This offensive line is really something else. I do not have the words to give them justice and none of you do either. This is the worst offensive line we've had since the 1970s and I'd struggle to name a worse one even back then.

Embarrassing.

Advertisement
We need Jarren to grow up fast. He has a first round arm with udfa anticipation. He waits to see his receivers be open as opposed to throwing with anticipation. Once he figures that part out we'll go to the next level even with a subpar o-line

This is coaching not talent. We can ***** about missing top guys but the talent disparity between these two programs is massive, even with all the issues at Miami. This is a tune up game.

Manny’s guys are not doing their job coaching, developing, or motivating and that falls at his feet. Hopefully he turns it around soon. Enos is probably the most baffling thus far. All his experience over the years and he wants to run an old fashioned slow pro style offense with the worst offensive line in college. He might be a great QB coach but so far his offense is out of date. He seems to think he is coaching at Wisconsin or Alabama.

I thought coach Mark richt wasn't coaching anymore? **** looks like our team last year

Advertisement
The changes made this offseason will let us know what kinda of coach and man Diaz is.

Our O is all new coaches learning new players. I'm willing to give them more time.

This D is Diaz's. Blake is his protege. Patke and Banda are his boys. If he ever wants to be taken seriously in this business he's going to need to hire a legit DC and DL coach to compete with everyone else.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back