Canes v. Central Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
WE SHOULD BE AN FCS TEAM! They were going to do that when I was at UM, but finally Howard happened. THAT was an aberration. Ten glorious years and another 2 with Butch. Otherwise, it’s always been this garbage. Get drunk. It’s the only way you can stand it!
We've been trying to get "back" longer than when were "there"...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Scaife needs to be moved to LT. I Campbell is less of a liability on the right than Nelson on the left.

Campbell is garbage but did you just see Zion? He got DESTROYED TWICE IN A ROW. LOL at Zion getting better because he survived UNC/BCU. Kid might be the answer in 2 years but should be redshirting not starting

He's surprised me, didn't think he would be making an impact this early in his career.
He makes an impact every **** time he's on the field it seems. Then, he's on the bench for three series.

i have this bad feeling that Manny is like a younger, hipper Larry Coker. Good coordinator when there's talent, kids love him, but....

Advertisement
The 2 star OT looks like a 2 star OT.

You know whats worse than the OL? The f*cking sunshine pumpers that are so happy about his development.

I know right...Crazy. You steal a gem out of the 5 star recruiting harem that is Appalachian State, and he is getting beat off the edge as a freshman?!?! No ******* way....and we have fans saying this is a "setback" for this kid after playing the all world BCU.

Advertisement
MEanwhile LSU picks up the guy from the Saints to help diversify their playcalling and they're totally revamped on offense.

And Joe Burrow, who so many clowned around here last season, is looking like a top 10 college QB this year. Yet our offense is @ss.

Advertisement
The band of the hour looks as poorly prepared as the team. Should've gone to the concession stand...

Those 2 whiffs are not a "setback".......and he played against Bethune ******* Cookman last game....pretty sure he would have looked special against FAMU as well.....maybe.

Today is a setback. He needs to get his act together after the half.

Our O line has been playing pathetically poor so far. Gaynor getting his **** kicked in, Zion giving up two sacks straight. Where’s the progression???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back