Canes v Bethune-Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye Bro da Don looks real good (BIG PAUSE). He needs to get more Carrie’s. I know it’s against BC but it’s just how he looks doin it (Pause)

Advertisement
This is Bethune but when u add what we did v Texas A&M, Ohio Miami and now Bethune, we might have even a better team than we think. When did people take TCU serious after going 5-7 the year before? Things to ponder

forgot how bad our D was in this game last year.

yeah even if it is 2nd and 3rd strings, 342 yards and 13 points against one of the worst FCS teams is BAD and was foreshadowing kevin steele's tenure

1694739892855.png

Advertisement
Bro leading with the crown of the helmet into the offensive players head is the literal definition of targeting. The BCU player put his head down and lead with his head into Colbie’s head.

Die on this hill if you want but your dead wrong.
He's not leading with the crown. His eyes were up which is the key to NOT having it called. There's also more leniency because Colby is very clearly a runner and not a defenseless player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
34-0 at half…I almost feel bad lol time to empty the benches and see what all these Young Pups have in store. Hopefully we can see Fletcher, Kinchens, Deen, Kelly and arroyo back out there for temple.

Advertisement
After the catch Colbie is immediately lowering his head in order to avoid the missile coming at his midsection. It's a bang-bang play, what's the defender supposed to do? He's not only hitting a moving target, but one that's rapidly lowering his frame. Good no-call.
False. I can’t believe our fans think this is a good no call. Perhaps you’d like our player to get concussed before they call targeting? Idiocy.

Attachments

• IMG_4536.jpeg
    IMG_4536.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4535.jpeg
    IMG_4535.jpeg
  • IMG_4534.jpeg
    IMG_4534.jpeg
Status
Not open for further replies.