Canes v Bethune-Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I guess the NCAA made a ref memo to pull back on targeting, ion know but given the rule I don’t really understand waving the flag off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So they will have to respect it & prepare 4 it! Den they can’t key on the RB all of the time
Understood, but my point is why run that qb sneak in this game? We don't need to run it to beat BC. We don't need to run that play to beat Temple. We don't need to run that play to beat GT.

We might need to run that qb sneak against UNC. Might be a close game as the last couple of games have been against them. There will be a series where we need to pick a crucial first down. UNC is not expecting the qb to run, because they have not seen that play yet out of that formation. BAM! We smack them for a first down or TD. Now, UNC, and all the other teams remaining on the schedule (which are much more competitive than this first part of the schedule) have to respect and prepare for it.

I just think we did not need to show that play at this stage in the season. Thats just my opinion. Maybe it's wrong.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back