Canes v. Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Even JWs bad throws are catchable
True. I was really just kidding when I said he looked like Rosier on 3 of the throws (2 caught.) Don't wanna **** the guys off who will see 1st qtr QB stats and rave about how the QB issue is solved finally!

Any minute we are going to start ******* **** up. Any minute!!!!

I see why Williams started. The other 2 qbs we have will look like sh*t in this offense.

Advertisement
This team looks worst than the team that played FL. We look lethargic AF. Our playmakers are cuddling up before contact, JW can’t hit a deep ball in stride, our defense is still missing 50 11 tackles, and our Offense still looks like we haven’t figured out who we are.. OR.... Who we have!

Everyone running fast paced spreads and we trying to recruit FBs and forcing the QBs to play under center lol

Leach doesnt even have his QB go under center to even take knee to end the game.

Advertisement
Mann...i have this game on and the UCF game and its night an day....and i dont even like ucf or their hype. But the offense they run is the goods.

Heupel would have legit been a good hire. My preference is for a coach who showed he could do more with less at the P5 level like Leach , but a coach who has been absolutely dominant at G5 would have been acceptable.

Advertisement
8-4 would be a stretch. 7-5 would be better than expected.. 60-

only if we start playing better down the stretch.. yes I agree

Schedule is a huge joke. We're not losing to VT or Duke. Even if we lose to UVA and Pitt that's still 8-4 smh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back