Canes v. Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Baxa schuld change his name in Boban Baxrahimovic, maybe he will score then.

Your so smart. Where did I say he did? Just saying he is a worse kicker then Feagles is a punter

That's not what you said. You didn't mention anything about punting. You were trying to be cute but per usual you said something stupid. Submit your comments for review before posting and then I will give you the go ahead or not. Thanks, pumpkin.

Advertisement
Bubba is cooked, absolutely pathetic. I pray to the heavens they are recruiting another kicker this cycle. He’s cost us two games

A good amount of the kicking game is all about confidence. Right now, he's got none.

Yea.....im still waiting on 1 of our head coaches to finally dedicate a role to a full time special teams coach.

Even NFL teams don't do this (kicking game coach) with some exceptions.

But really how hard is it to get competent special teams at MIAMI!?!?! This has been and should be a given.

Advertisement
Baxa schuld change his name in Boban Baxrahimovic, maybe he will score then.

Whenever we fire Manny Diaz, next coach should come in and remove the U off the helmet. This is embarrassing.

We do not want the people in charge making another hire. I repeat THE PEOPLE AT THE TOP NEED TO GO BEFORE WE EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING A NEW COACH

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back