Canes v. Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Perry is that you?
Nope but thanks tho. Just being real. U can’t say, no deep threat with Williams is the answer. He can’t throw the deep ball. Perry has a better arm and can open the play book more. Sorry to hurt your feelings Jarren.

Advertisement
I'm happy with the result. I dont think we can take much away from this game. They did what they should have done. Hopefully it give the kids some confidence and it's a good way to setup the home stand. Go Canes!!!
Wow. We happy about a home and home bs BCU? great but gotdaym.

What’s yours. Williams has 4 fumbles in 3 games. Under throws more people than rosier. All Williams does is throws screens and 2 yard outs. Sorry Bub

My take is that didn't watch Rosier or Perry last year. My take is that he has zero picks in 93 attempts. My take is that he's averaging more than 8 yards/attempt. In his third game.

My take is that you should post less.

Advertisement
My take is that didn't watch Rosier or Perry last year. My take is that he has zero picks in 93 attempts. My take is that he's averaging more than 8 yards/attempt. In his third game.

My take is that you should post less.
No picks true, but 4 fumbles I guess you didn’t see those. Completion percentage is high in the dink and dunk offense. 0-2 vs power 5 teams. What are his numbers on 3rd downs and in the red zone?

We'd have 4 next year if thats the case. Brevin is the guy. Hodges seems like he'll fill that H-back role like herndon did. Washington is freak are we gonna sit him? Maybe Mallory could play out wide
Enos will go to a bunch of 2 TE sets rotating them all.

Advertisement
Nope but thanks tho. Just being real. U can’t say, no deep threat with Williams is the answer. He can’t throw the deep ball. Perry has a better arm and can open the play book more. Sorry to hurt your feelings Jarren.

So if Jarren got his better % with screen passes why does he currently have higher yards per pass average than N’kosi ever had? (He also finished this game with 3 yards more per pass than Kosi did)

No picks true, but 4 fumbles I guess you didn’t see those. Completion percentage is high in the dink and dunk offense. 0-2 vs power 5 teams. What are his numbers on 3rd downs and in the red zone?

In the future, you might be right about Williams but ur really picking a wrong time to go after the kid. So far he's been good at QB in 3 games.

Advertisement
Or stop kicking so many fgs
Exactly.
Start bypassing FG attempts. Make him realize his time is up unless he finds a little mental toughness. Kickers are so mentally soft. He needs to be repping kicks like crazy. And when you practice fg/xpt team manny & team leaders need to stress the **** out of him at practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back