Canes v. Bethune Cookman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
²

You are not a fan if you can go through a Saturday watching another game instead of Miami.
Yea ok bud. Just cause you haven’t reached your breaking point yet doesn’t mean other fans haven’t. Doesn’t make us any less fans because we’ve chosen not to spend our Saturdays screaming at the tv. I’ve suffered enough with this program this last 15 years. Anyone who’s still on the blog after the last 15 years of **** and misery doesn’t ever deserve to have there fan card questioned. Period!

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea ok bud. Just cause you haven’t reached your breaking point yet doesn’t mean other fans haven’t. Doesn’t make us any less fans because we’ve chosen not to spend our Saturdays screaming at the tv. I’ve suffered enough with this program the last 15 years. Anyone who’s still on the blog after the last 15 of **** and misery doesn’t ever deserve to have there fan card questioned. Period!
This mans hurt

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yea ok bud. Just cause you haven’t reached your breaking point yet doesn’t mean other fans haven’t. Doesn’t make us any less fans because we’ve chosen not to spend our Saturdays screaming at the tv. I’ve suffered enough with this program the last 15 years. Anyone who’s still on the blog after the last 15 of **** and misery doesn’t ever deserve to have there fan card questioned. Period!

So you come here and make us listen to your whinney sHT.....give it a break man.We all know you’ve reached your breaking point...so have a lot of us but we are still Cane fans.....go get a drink,go get laid,blown,blow somebody whatever...just go away..****...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back