Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Bobby Buknowles bringing the pain lol

Like Captain Insano!

tenor.gif

Advertisement
Bethune Cookman, if you’re hard of hearing I’ll repeat it for you, Bethune ******* cookman!!! You want to be excited for this win be my guest. From what I’ve seen on the game cast play by play and reading this board is a sloppy, undisciplined, $hitty coached and bad play calling team. Did I miss anything, this staff is a joke and the results on the field don’t lie. I’m sure you were a golden, and richt apologist, well lucky for you our new Coach is Mark Diaz Golden so you should be a pretty happy camper. Lol

You’ve been ranting like a 14 year old with her period for two straight hours and you’re not even watching the game?

Lmao.

Go away doofus.

Garvin getting the Tyriq Mccord treatment. Covering more athletic players in open space

Advertisement
Bethune Cookman, if you’re hard of hearing I’ll repeat it for you, Bethune ******* cookman!!! You want to be excited for this win be my guest. From what I’ve seen on the game cast play by play and reading this board is a sloppy, undisciplined, $hitty coached and bad play calling team. Did I miss anything, this staff is a joke and the results on the field don’t lie. I’m sure you were a golden, and richt apologist, well lucky for you our new Coach is Mark Diaz Golden so you should be a pretty happy camper. Lol
Dawg you ain’t even watching the game lol

Advertisement

You know why the Pats are playing this Sunday, in Miami? Because they're skeeert of the Canes, on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back