Canes v. BCU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
What I think we've all learned today is that we're not as good as we thought they were. Maybe our defense really is just all gimmicks. We're definitely getting bumped down the rankings. Mainly because the defense has been the most disappointing think so far after everyone hyping it up to be elite. 300+ yards and 17 First downs to BCC I wouldn't be surprised if we're not ranked next week after this performance because so far everything just seems like all hype. I'm actually concerned about the Ark State game now.. maybe I'm overacting and this is just game one jitters but 300 yards to B-C? Not good.

Advertisement
What I think we've all learned today is that we're not as good as we thought they were. Maybe our defense really is just all gimmicks. We're definitely getting bumped down the rankings. Mainly because the defense has been the most disappointing think so far after everyone hyping it up to be elite. 300+ yards and 17 First downs to BCC I wouldn't be surprised if we're not ranked next week after this performance because so far everything just seems like all hype. I'm actually concerned about the Ark State game now.. maybe I'm overacting and this is just game one jitters but 300 yards to B-C? Not good.

Both mighty Clemson and Penn. St. had DOMINATING defensive performances today against relatively tougher M.A.C. teams.

On side note no one is injured sooooo Im thinking great game maybe.....

Advertisement
Teams just gonna load the box and make Malik beat us w his arm.

17-28 today. 217 yds. 3 TD's. No Picks. 41 yds rushing. Comebine that with almost 300 yds on the ground.

We can win with this offense.

This Defense right now, tho...

Offense better than expected today, defense considerably worse. Mixed bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back