Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
So there you have it. Mark Richt is officially Al Golden. Better Defense (no thanks to Richt), but a far worse offense. Now we have to play, Spin the Coastal Division Wheel and hope we sneak in. This is depressing. I’m actually looking forward to the post game presser. No one has a spine on this staff to tell him what’s real. All that’s going to happen is everyone is going to be calling their agents to get a jump on their next gig because tell Mark is too hard because he’s so nice.

I said this **** weeks ago. Richt has no energy and sense of urgency. And neither does this team.

See you ****ers 11/3 for Duke. Not givnging up my free food and drinks for this deplorable ****.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We just lost to BC and ******* Virginia back to back......Think about that. This program is a god **** disgrace. Next time ******* decides to back flip off of a diving board maybe there wont be water in the pool.

**** este ****** es mas terco que la reconchadesumadre
I’m gonna cubanize this for you...
Hijo de la gran ****! Ese maricon es más cabezon q la madre q lo pario. Me cagó en su resingada madre!!! Come pinga!!!! (To richt)

Advertisement
This is the same ***aloon corch that pulled Perry after 2 bad series. You can't even make this schit up.

Dawg.........I can't believe this. Butch wouldn't have had us in the natty this year. But cot **** we wouldn't look like this in year 3.

Richt hit Al Golden levels with this loss tonight. **** Richt.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back