Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff thomas you kiddin me he wouldnt start at any top program anywhere yet he is a superstar here were so **** far away folks

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** hurts my heart.....I wont let them ruin my weekend......I knew he was done after the LSU rape. Made me feel good to know then instead of discovering now
Honestly I know he was done then too but I couldn’t bring myself to admit now it’s obvious to everyone smh

I've officially given up all hope that the U will ever be "back". The U as I knew it is dead and buried. Nearly 2 decades of complete and utter incompetence by all involved have finally made me give up. The reality is that the school is quite alright in winning 6 - 9 games a year and going to some scrub bowl game. Duke is going to rape this garbage team next week.

Advertisement
I cant believe Richt is rumning Rosier and this offense until the bitter end...no urgency...running off the clock.

This coach should be gone. Won't happen but it ahould. He's not a winner and he coaches scared.

This is the same ***aloon corch that pulled Perry after 2 bad series. You can't even make this schit up.

And Rosier's going to start against Duke, fellas. Warning you guys now.

The Coastal is gone, yet there were Canes fans that tried telling us that Rosier gave us the best chance to run the table.

Advertisement
I cant believe Richt is rumning Rosier and this offense until the bitter end...no urgency...running off the clock.

This coach should be gone. Won't happen but it ahould. He's not a winner and he coaches scared.
Hope the BoTs are considering something.

I cant believe Richt is running Rosier and this offense until the bitter end...no urgency...running off the clock.

This coach should be gone. Won't happen but it should. He's not a winner and he coaches scared.
we can make it happen dont sleep, get him tfoh and Im sure the WEZ is in full tilt and getting those banners ready.

Good to know I was in on the ground floor of the RICHT IS NOT THE GUY movement. He's actually a bum. Fvck him.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back