Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Told y’all to unload on BC. Hope y’all made some bread off this nightmare. ******* embarassment.
I lost my load betting on UM vs VA straight up on the 2nd half. If I had anything left it’d been on BC. It pains me to admit it but all faith is gone. At least we beat FSU.

how

how tf **** are you going to blame that poorly thrown ball on Wiggins, **** was high as ****. If rosier puts that on the numbers its a first down.
**** off if you think i am in any way defending rosier. Wiggins just has played like **** too this yr, and doesn't deserve ANY PT

Advertisement
`Only explanation right now is Richt suspended Perry but wouldn't reveal it. Things just smell bad.

Mork Rich. Jon Rich. Wifey Rich.

All of them are getting paychecks from UM. But go ahead and keep giving money and buying tickets you ***aloons.

Miami HAS to finally learn to make a move before it gets worse.

Tell Richt he is retiring or his entire offensive staff is fired.

To allow this to continue coach after coach is just absurd and a slap in the face to the fans and alums.

The problem is much bigger than Richt.

Advertisement
No one should protect Richt after this game we have had 3 years of evidence and the results are that we are at the same place that we were with golden. The only difference is that defense is kind of better. This is **** is embarrassing. I’m 24 and All I have seen is Miami struggle and lose games we shouldn’t. Ugh this **** sucks.
Try listening to my 12 year old son say Miami used to be good now they are trash, he said the new Miami is trash. I replied with your absolutely right I cant even argue that.

Man this feels like Coker at the end, Shannon at the end, Golden at the end... and the saddest thing about it all is that this is nowhere near Richt's end.

We're dead and buried guys. Dead and ******* buried.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back