Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
How can you be a coach this long and suck this bad?
Because the coaching community is filled with a bunch of lazy motherfvckers who rely on their past connections to move around.

Proven frauds get hired over and over again. It's ridiculous

I hope you clowns now see that Richt is over the hill and there is a REASON HE WAS FIRED. Stop bemoaing people like myself who saw this last year. This is a Golden repeat but far far worse. We will be losing 6 games this year.

Advertisement
Yeah Wiggins would have still probably dropped the ball but had it been thrown to him right as he's coming out of his break he is uncontested and should be an easy pitch and catch. Should be.

Advertisement
I don’t want to be in my feelings right now but **** this is just terrible. It’s just criminal that our skill position talent is being wasted like this

Advertisement
Need a coach that will light the fire under his players when they’re awol.

No one should protect Richt after this game we have had 3 years of evidence and the results are that we are at the same place that we were with golden. The only difference is that defense is kind of better. This is **** is embarrassing. I’m 24 and All I have seen is Miami struggle and lose games we shouldn’t. Ugh this **** sucks.

Night guys, hope you all get blumpkins or whatever you're into.....you deserve better than this ****show

2nd post in this thread but 14-7 is where i shut this **** off I saw this coming after that 2nd td

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back