Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol eight months to prepare for LSU, complete garbage performance. Two weeks to prepare for BC and same garbage. The staff has no idea how to properly game plan for any team that is average or better.

Richt is garbage OC and Dugans/Brown are yes man BS OC's who don't know or arent part of the game plan. EVERYONE SEES IT BUT NO ONE WILL FORCE RICHT TO CHANGE. Literally like watching a bomb in front of you slowly click down for an hour but you cant stop it. Insane

Advertisement
lol. U know what’s really funny about this game? This offense is AFTER a bye week. Lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm officially checked out of this season. I mean, I will always support my school, team, and watch each weekend, but my expectationsaer officially mierda at this point. Looking forward to CBB season to kick off. ****, maybe Coach L is able to pull Carey Jr. One can dream

#theShichtShow effect...

Lol eight months to prepare for LSU, complete garbage performance. Two weeks to prepare for BC and same garbage. The staff has no idea how to properly game plan for any team that is average or better.
There's no game planning for certain teams. Just some old stuff every game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's time to run pastor richt tf outta SF

It starts next week vs Duke

The banners are coming

How in God’s name did this team win 10 straight last year

I have a theory. Richt did add some different element to the offense once we played Vtech and ND. Another reason is because it was opposing teams first year facing a new UM offense, so they didn't know what to game plan for. Remember the year before we were pro-style with Brad. Once film got out on this offense that was all she wrote. Which supports the reason why he needs a creative OC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back