Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
24312603_1826892684019135_955471765328868201_n.jpg

Lmao all we can do is have Rosier run it or throw it for 5 yards.

We can't make up two TD's in one quarter with this dink and dunk ****.

Advertisement
Richt needs to bring JT4 closer to the end of the OL on that bubble and the WRs need to stop catching the DBs and attack them

The more you think about it the more this game proves Deejay Dallas LEGIT could be a better starting QB than Malik Rosier.

ALL rosier has done not terrible today is run

Advertisement
I wanted Richt to have success here. I really believed that maybe he learned from his time in GA and would keep the stuff the worked and do something radically different for the stuff that didn’t work. But he really refuses to change and that is going to cost him his job and his chance to be super successful.

This is such retarded thinking.

You expected a guy to be magically totally different. Why would u expect that? was he saving his secret winning ways until
he got to Miami?

This is why it is frustrating when people are incapable of thinking logically or rationally.

Reactions: jsy
Advertisement
We fckin suck. No way around it. Mork apologists can suck it
Our OLine sucks and our QB sucks. Fix those two issues and we'd be fine. Need to find out if JW is a QB or JAG. Would love to see him sometime this season but I know that won't happen barring injury

Advertisement
Lmao all we can do is have Rosier run it or throw it for 5 yards.

We can't make up two TD's in one quarter with this dink and dunk ****.

I'm literally having flashback to Mark Brunell is his final season with my redskins where he was the king of dink and dunk. Any pass over 10 years was a heroic effort and floated through the air...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back