Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
scaife is junk.

searls is junk

this team is gonna lose another 4 straight.

Fly the planes next week.

enough is enough

Advertisement
An OC isnt changing things.

This is an atrociously led team with a miserable staff.

Getting a new OC is lipstick on the pig.

I'm from miami beach...deep south. I know how much the cold hurts going in your chest. Our coach sucks and our players should be smashing these New Englanders under any conditions.
LMAO! “Deep South” Miami Beach.,

22490031_1764512590257145_2562336738508856484_n.jpg

Advertisement
And we wonder why kids are not going to um, I’m an alum and been a fan for 30 years, my son wouldn’t play for him. I was on the fence at the beginning of the year but no way!

Advertisement
FIRE THE OC and get ******* Rosier away from this program. he cant do **** right....put Perry or Williams in

Advertisement
lookin at 6-6 after this ****hole performance & season ......lucky if we pull this one off
and get to a **** bowl. Thanks Mork Rich to the way to the bank *** off you *****

Dillon is just unstoppable. That guy gets 5 yards every time he touches the ball. Willis is getting pushed all over the place.

I feel like I'm being water boarded watching this team play. We could possibly have the worst punter, QB, QB coach, special teams, and play caller in college football. It makes it frustrating knowing we have more talent than every one of these teams that embarrasses us week after week.

Best hips on the team? St Louis! That guy can rotate his hips so fast he gets to see every sack and qb hit perfectly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back