Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Coach Diaz feels bad that his unit is performing better than Richts so he is tanking a bit. Dont want to show up his boss!

Advertisement
Not sure who mentioned the “death by a thousand cuts”.. but a thousand of these big *** gashes will be enough to have us chopped into 1inch pieces..

Diaz has got to coach these ends NOT to pend their ears back against a mobile QB. If they keep doing that, it's going to be a long night. The whole D needs to play disciplined football.

they have gained major yards on 2 HB passes. They have barely run the ball. I still like our defense against their offense by far. Offense has to keep up here tho.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well you can't expect the D to show up every game. This is going to be one of those games where we are going to have to some how score to win. Now can the Offense even do that is the question.
I understand what you're saying but they literally had two weeks. The supposed 2nd best defense in CFB doesnt get handled like this.

Advertisement
I've changed my mind. I'd rather watch a bazillion "Hail Flutie" replays than this crap.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back