Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I'm going to be mad if this is the type of game were offenses finally does good and our defense can't stop a nose bleed.

as long as Miami can win the 50-50 balls, I guess this offense can be serviceable

Advertisement
Rosier making good decisions so far. He's 1 maybe 2 looks and he pulls the ball down and runs. He good on his 1st look. At least he knows his limitations.

Advertisement
Ok. I have confidence that our D is going to settle down and play well tonight.
The problem with BC doing hella misdirection early and some trick plays is it forces the D to settle down and be aware of it. We're still so much more talented than their offense that us "slowing down to read" the O will still stonewall them

How is he not looking sharp? This is probably the best we've seen out of him this season. He's running well and hitting guys in stride. Can't ask for much more.
If this is his best... Oh well then.... If he keeps this up we will win

Advertisement
Excellent bounce back drive using the pass to set up the run. They overcame a near disastrous third down penalty. Latham has made his share of clutch receptions from Rosier in the last two years

Why has Jeff Thomas not touched the ball yet?!? I swear, dude is going to transfer after the season at this rate.
He’s not transferring and sitting out when he likely only plays one more season anyway. But agree he needs to be fed the ball more!

Advertisement
Fans on this sight are never happy, if Malik makes 10 completions in a row, it’s not good because their short yardage plays, if he runs for a first down it’s because he can’t throw! Shut the F up and give the man some credit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back