Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik isn't looking sharp.... He just isn't ******* up.... That's all I ask

Advertisement
"malik Rosier looks sharpe tonight" - announcer.
....maybe thats cause he's only ******* thrown the ball 5 yards or less down the ******* field. lol Nkosi Perry can do that

Advertisement
refs already trying to establish their control over the game and demoralize us..... clear TD.

Our offense should be "Get the ball to our best players as quick as possible" which means out of Rosier's hands as quickly as possible
On that slant pass can’t even blame him on that, bc defender was right there

Advertisement
Wow.. Well done Malik.

Lol I thought "great job FINALLY high pointing the ball Cager". Langham caught the TD.

Malik isn't looking sharp.... He just isn't ******* up.... That's all I ask
How is he not looking sharp? This is probably the best we've seen out of him this season. He's running well and hitting guys in stride. Can't ask for much more.

Advertisement
"malik Rosier looks sharpe tonight" - announcer.
....maybe thats cause he's only ******* thrown the ball 5 yards or less down the ******* field. lol Nkosi Perry can do that

We got plenty of game to trash Malik. He's been solid thus far, picked up a big 1st with his legs under duress

The refs get so lazy knowing there is replay. More missed calls in today's game compared to the past.

Rosier would've transferred if it wasn't his 5th year?!?!?! Damnit!!!!

Advertisement
This is the same crew who did the Miami Duke game in 2015. Worst officiating crew ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back