Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once we lose this game. Play Perry for rest of year to find out what we got. Need to get him ready for next year. If he is bad then move on the JW.

Advertisement
How can an elite academic institution like Miami, home if scholars like Jagr, expect to compete with a football factory like Boston college??

Advertisement
Well I knew it would be bad when your whole lbs all have hand warmers and some d linemen.

are you really this dumb ? When you kicking from midfield put some air under it and have someone down it inside the 10-12
I’m sorry that I’m not *****in bout a difference of 6-8 yards when our punting has been awful all season. But hey, complain about whatever you’d like. I give no fcks

Advertisement
Theyre on pace for a 800 yard game!.... Meanwhile,.. I'm on my 3rd round, in celebration of the fact we actually scored a TD in the 1st quarter!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guaranteed Richt blames the loss on the red bandana...and the fired up "crowd"...(Richt enters into Golden status)

The defense has saved our *** many times.....when in the F is Richt's side of the ball ever going to hold up their end of the bargain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back