Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosier 18-35 started 8-9 and went 9-24 afterwards for 149 yards and two interceptions. Homer had 40 yards and DJ pulled off 30. Rosier was the leading rusher. Offense only managed 290 yards. Richt decided to run with Rosier and I don’t get it.

We are now 2-6 in the last 8 games versus P5! I believe Al Golden was fired for doing the same thing.

Advertisement
How is it within the realm of possibilities this man who has been coaching football for decades does not see HE is the problem? For the love of god this offense is so boring, so unimaginative so stale so f'n predictable!
Yet its the same **** thing week after week, he CANNOT BE THIS FCKING STUPID!

It has to go beyond that now.
He must NOT interfere with the offense.

If he were the good Christian man he thinks he is, he’d Resign after the season and allow us to hire some young up and comer or bring back Coach Davis.(Only problem with that is I don’t trust this school to make a decent hire after all the duds they’ve brought in before).

Richt needs to take a “Grandpa of the IPF” role, let him have a bronze statue on campus, and the program needs to move on.

Advertisement
F1E7C273-D2C8-4848-BB2E-DC8DB995A015.jpeg

Advertisement
I am just so tired, like everyone else, planning my weekend around this crapshow. I almost should just give up on football altogether because I won't root for anyone else.

He will fire a couple of coaches and buy time... like Coker's last days
Not arguing your point, just curious if we can get to two and I'll spot you Searles.
QB coach is his son
RB, TE WR, I doubt any of them are going anywhere.
DL No way after the year his line had
LB Patke is Mannys boy
Safties Banda is Mannys boy
CB Rumph's group outside of Dean has looked good

Advertisement
You are probably right but they all played like **** tonight including the coaches. I’ start at the top but nobody showed me any heart....
Imagine how Satan would have been on the sideline with this performance! The kids would have righted themselves right away.

I like Richt as person, but I will donate $100 to fly the banners. The Georgia faithful couldn't have been more spot on with their assestment of him.

Advertisement
JT4 has to pause in his routes because rousher usually throws behind him. Then rousher by sheer luck throws the ball where it should be and JT4 is behind in his route.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back