Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even know anymore. This feels just like the Al Golden days. Same sense of dread entering a football game instead of excitement.

Take away last season and we've been nothing but garbage for 13+ years.

Advertisement
The worst part about watching the end of this game is having to listen to the announcers talk about how BC is on the upswing. We have become an after thought. They pretty much called us trash but did it politely.
And they rightfully called our 10-0 start last season a mirage.

A real 10-0 team doesn't beat UNC by 1, need a miracle to beat GT and a **** FSU team, or generally look like *** on offense agaisnt anyone and everybody.

Last year was always bullshyt. A lot of ppl got called out for saying that last year in real time but it was always the truth

I’m gonna cubanize this for you...
Hijo de la gran ****! Ese maricon es más cabezon q la madre q lo pario. Me cagó en su resingada madre!!! Come pinga!!!! (To richt)
Yeah................what this guy said.

yeah HC got to go to but if we fire him after this season we still have to pay him. thats why your force CMR to be ceo and force him to quit.
Sure we pay more out up front. Problem is, what is the loss in revenue by keeping this joke around for another season. There is nothing more expensive than being irrelevant.

Just fire Richt already. **** giving him more time. IDC that he’s an alum. He’s horrible. We run the same plays all night. He’s just an old man with 0 energy who wants to blame the players and never himself. This will be the last year I spend money on season tickets for this program. Next week vs Duke will be half empty if that. ***** corch Richt.

Advertisement
Wasn't on the boat. But I am now. Fire Mark Richt. If this is how he's gonna run the team, then best to put a plug in the leak now before we run dry.

Keep playing your choir boy at QB...he fckn sucks

Advertisement
I was on pins and needles watching this all night. Praying we could somehow pull it out.

I should have known better than to EVER have ANY faith in a Mork Rich team.

This guy is 100% fraud!!!

We all could’ve used you’re humor during this 🗑 display ...

Any particular preference? I’m mostly bourbon but will swill most anything once.

Hit the nail on the coffin. I'm a bourbon man myself.
Buffalo Trace will be okay with me.

Your team have a Special Event Night planned??

Schedule the Miami Hurricanes and secure yourself a sure fire, high profile win (or the appearance of one) in front of the nation and cap off the festivities the right way..

So what have we learned this week kids?

Wheels came off the slurp train fast asf richt couldn't even hold off the mighty Boston college red bandana squad long enough to give his supporters the ability to defend him.

This **** ain't acceptable in anyway shape or form.

Advertisement
lol. at McDonnough. "They don't tolerate nonsense". He's conveniently forgetting about the gambling scandal BC players were involved in some time ago. As long as it fits the narrative, man.

Advertisement
Atrocious. Total ******* embarrassment. I am so disgusted. I only get 12 or 13 of these out of 365 days and this is the bull**** I have to see? It’s been 15 ******* years since we have mattered. Now I know what it must feel like to be a ******* Wake Forest or Vanderbilt fan. I was in denial before I guess. **** me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back