Canes v. BC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You just have to laugh to keep from crying... It's a wrap for Richt... Ova!!! O....V......A..... OVA!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Butch Davis is laughing his *** off while drinking a nice cold beer with his legs kicked up on his recliner.

Karma’s a butch. Too bad that we’re the ones that have to suffer every time our incompetent BOT makes another terrible decision.

I really hate to say this, but I am not sure we can beat anyone left on our schedule. Duke? They have a decent team. GT? Not the team I watched last night. VT? WE always get their best in Blacksburg at night. Pitt? Right. We always beat them. We are staring at a 5 and 7 football team.

We are about to have a chance to prove that old myth about S Fla 3 stars being better than everyone else’s 4-5 stars...cause any kid worth a **** will be bolting the sHT show.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Richt really hates Perry, that much is clear.

Advertisement
The team has no identity. I gave Richt all the hope I could, but in reality this team is no better than the Golden year, and somehow Golden managed to have serviceable QB's. We have one degenerate dice player and a guy with a mid 50% completion percentage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back