Canes v Arky State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I wonder hoe many "fans" are ****ed we dogged arky state instead of losing?

We won on pure athleticism. the playcalling overall was still laughable. So was the OLine. And there's no defense anyone can come back regarding those statements.

I wonder hoe many "fans" are ****ed we dogged arky state instead of losing?

We won on pure athleticism. the playcalling overall was still laughable. So was the OLine. And there's no defense anyone can come back regarding those statements.

Considering who we played, I was disappointed. Our defense was terrible , had to run trick plays on offense against a school like this. Need to get much much better.

Advertisement
So even a 41-14 lead can't stop people from b!tching about the substitutions. Can't wait to see you guys rip the post game meal.

Let's see how the sunshine pumpers are feeling after the Nebraska game.

This is an inferior opponent. It's not Arkansas, it's Arkansas state. Until we actually beat an above average team with Golden as the coach...we've accomplished nothing.

But of course. Just like you said all week (wink).

Just like I've been saying for 2 years you mean.

1-22 against teams with less than 5 losses. Take that stat, digest it, and incorporate it into every post you make in defense of Golden from this point forward.

And don't disappear after next week's game...I've been around this and Grassy for over 10 years. Not going anywhere...we'll see who's winking after we play a decent opponent (again)

You said for two years that Arkansas State was a bad team? I missed that.

Only a Don Bailey Jr disciple would harp on one game as if it changes the sins of the past 25. Did you miss the last 2 years when I've been saying Golden is garbage you dumb ****?

Let's see how the sunshine pumpers are feeling after the Nebraska game.

This is an inferior opponent. It's not Arkansas, it's Arkansas state. Until we actually beat an above average team with Golden as the coach...we've accomplished nothing.

But of course. Just like you said all week (wink).

Just like I've been saying for 2 years you mean.

1-22 against teams with less than 5 losses. Take that stat, digest it, and incorporate it into every post you make in defense of Golden from this point forward.

And don't disappear after next week's game...I've been around this and Grassy for over 10 years. Not going anywhere...we'll see who's winking after we play a decent opponent (again)

You said for two years that Arkansas State was a bad team? I missed that.

Only a Don Bailey Jr disciple would harp on one game as if it changes the sins of the past 25. Did you miss the last 2 years when I've been saying Golden is garbage you dumb ****?

Why do you resort to name calling. Just have a simple discussion

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back